Thursday, December 2, 2010

Woot!!!

I'm sooo excited! As you know I have been having major problems with my computer. My graphics card is fritzing and distorting my screen, making it impossible to get pics of my new outfits. This has held me up now for over 2 weeks. I just ordered my new graphics card and power supply last night and I should have them in a week! Once I get them I will be able to get the pics of my newest outfits and finally release them! *Doing the happy dance!* So soon I will be back up and running releasing new outfits for all of you!

I am also preparing for The Great Mitten Hunt in SL! I worked on my Mitten Hunt gift this past week and I know you are going to love it! And while it is a great gift by itself, I don't think I'm done with it yet. I think this mitten has more room to fill. :D But this is the cool part - *Just BECAUSE* was chosen to be the starting location for the hunt!!!! I am beyond thrilled to be a part of this! Hunts are so much fun! I used to have a lot of fun hunting back when I was first in SL, so to be actually a part of one is exciting! And to be the first location is beyond words! The hunt starts December 21st. Make sure you can come out and join it! Hunts are addicting and fun, plus you get really cool free items! And I'm going to start the hunt off with a super good gift too. :)

Okay, back to the grind stone! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment