Monday, December 6, 2010

Woohoo! A new men's outfit!

Woohoo! I just finished a new men's outfit today! It's called "Casual Affluence" and is perfect for any man for any occasion. Black sport coat, white button down shirt, blue jeans, and black tie! The cool thing about this outfit is that there are so many different options in which you can wear this outfit! I can't wait to show it to you!

Tomorrow I'm hoping that my new graphics card and power supply will show up. If it does then I'll be able to release these latest new outfits on my scheduled Wednesday Release Days! If not, I'll release them as soon as possible. But it shouldn't be much longer! :D

My next outfit planned is continuing for the men. I've been asked if I am going to create a formal suit so that will be my next project. :)

~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment