Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Release Day Wednesday! Introducing "Precision!"


Yay! It's Release Day Wednesday and I have a new outfit for you to enjoy! Introducing "Precision" - a formal men's suit perfect for business or an evening out. This outfit has a truckload of options to it that the price of 400L$ is ridiculous! I honestly don't know why I'm not charging more for this outfit, especially since I completely hand painted this outfit and that took a lot of time and precision. (Hence the name! LOL) I considered putting a higher price on this but didn't want to mess with the whole 400L$ theme so the price stays! Maybe I'll change my mind, but right now it is what it is. :)

SLURL for the *Just BECAUSE* store - http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Warwick/145/35/25
Annie Melson

No comments:

Post a Comment