Saturday, January 22, 2011

Getting "Authentic"


I have just finished my latest men's outfit, called "Authentic", and it is sure to be a crowd pleaser! This outfit is completely handcrafted, right down to the stitches. (Yes, I know I am crazy! LOL! I am a detail person and I just couldn't help myself!) This new outfit takes detail and realism to the next level, but I have still kept with offering you the options you love!

"Authentic" is a very masculine grey and black striped sweater with sculpted neck collar, sculpted sleeves, and sculpted shirt bottom. The sweater also comes with sculpted rolled sleeves for when you need to roll up your sleeves. "Authentic" also comes with the first of a newly designed pair of highly detailed jeans series I am calling the *JB* Originals!  These jeans, as well as the sweater, are completely handcrafted by me. When you wear *Just BECAUSE* clothing, you aren't wearing just clothing - you are wearing art!

Remember that at the *Just BECAUSE* store you are able to choose which permissions you want, too! You can choose this outfit in Copy/Mod or in Mod/Transfer, so you can buy for yourself or for that special person in your life! Gift boxes are available to make your gift giving all the easier. :)

SLURL for the *Just BECAUSE* store - http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Warwick/145/35/25

And now I am back to the grindstone creating my next outfit for you guys to look fabulous in! Enjoy the new outfit!

Annie Melson

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the realism of the wrinkles and wear patterns...Definitely gonna make a trip to your store to check it out, because I wanna see more!

    -Karm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Karm! I hope you enjoyed coming to my store. :)

    ReplyDelete