Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In Preparation for *Just Because*!

Here starts a whole new adventure! I'm preparing to open a brand new store in Second Life featuring highly detailed quality clothing called Just Because! But there is a history here that I feel should be shared:

I started back in Second Life October 25, 2007. I used to have a furniture and clothing store there named Repose and it did quite well, but then due to personal reasons I care not get in to in real life I had to close my store in August of 2009. I left SL, and have been gone for over a year now. It has been a very hard year, but  going much better now and we pray that it continues to be good. In April, 2010 I decided to put my old furniture and clothing on the SL Marketplace for next to nothing just so people could enjoy them.

Now that brings us to just recently. I have begun to get the itch to create things again so I started to play around in Photoshop. I've created 3 new outfits as of now and have begun the process of opening a new store in SL again. I came up with the name Just Because for no other reason than I wanted to start making clothing again "just because" it was fun and enjoyable. Pretty novel, huh??? Not very inventive but the name stuck! LOL! But think about it: what other reason does one need??? And what better reason than "just because" to buy some highly detailed quality clothing too??? I can't think of a better reason than that, can you? :)

So now I am preparing for the launch of Just Because! I plan on having at least 10 new outfits done before I launch so I've created this blog, a Twitter, and a Facebook account in order to keep you updated and to then continue with new clothing updates as time goes on. Once I launch Just Because I plan on creating a new outfit at least once every week and you'll be able to see it's debut here!

So here's to a new chapter of my Second Life! I hope you will stick around and enjoy the ride with me. :)

Until later,
Annie Melson

P.S. When I finally open my store in world I will still offer my old items from Repose and they will continue to be the next to nothing prices that they are now. They will be my discontinued items. But this means I won't be able to refund the items or be able to offer help with scripting issues. That was my old chapter in life and I don't want to go back to that one. I'd much rather focus on my new Chapter and look forward! I'm sure you won't begrudge me on that. But at those super low prices it is worth it! :)

P.P.S. Oh, also note that I am done creating furniture. I've had enough with scripts to last me to a Third Life! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment