Sunday, April 17, 2011

I've got a Pain in my Neck.....


Literally! Right now my neck is killing me and I wish it would stop. Neck and back actually. BUT regardless of my pain in the neck problems... (tee hee!).... I have a new outfit out for all of you! :D

From the dance club to the biker bars, this leather outfit will make a statement that you have arrived!

"Swagger" has all the detail *Just BECAUSE* is known for. You'll love the black leather biker jacket that comes with sculpted collar, belts, pockets, and cuffs. The jacket offsets the new *JB* Original Biker Blues jeans perfectly, and the vest is full of details you will love!

Come on over to the *Just BECAUSE* store and be one of the first to own this new outfit that is sure to gain you some desirable attention!

SLURL for the *Just BECAUSE* store - http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Warwick/145/35/25





No comments:

Post a Comment