Wednesday, May 8, 2013

UPDATE!! PLEASE READ!!!


UPDATE!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

I'll be putting a new Group Gift out tomorrow or Friday of this week, but please note that my group gifts from here on out will be made of mesh and they will be original creations by me. QUALITY STUFF! Because of this I'll be adding a joining fee for my group because making original mesh for both genders with all 5 standard sizes takes a lot of time and money. Right now it is 0L joining fee, but when I go to put up the new group gifts I will be changing the joining fee to 99L, SO JOIN THE GROUP NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY 99L! And please be aware that if you leave the group you will have to pay 99L to rejoin. A one time 99L spent is very small when you get original mesh clothing free. :)

Here's the link to the *Just BECAUSE* group:
secondlife:///app/group/7b19450a-a6e3-83a8-3d30-7b70203b6214/about







No comments:

Post a Comment